หน้าแรก | Facebook | กฎ กติกา มารยาท | การสนับสนุนเว็บ | ติดต่อเรา | Line ID : @923ykdea
หน้า 379 ของ 572 แรกแรก ... 279329369377378379380381389429479 ... สุดท้ายสุดท้าย
กำลังแสดงผลลัพธ์ 3,781 ถึง 3,790 ของ 5711

กระทู้: ##//ซีรี่ย์ฝรั่ง+การ์ตูนAnimeในรูปแบบ Blu ray ประหยัดกว่า คุ้มกว่า//##

วันที่สมัคร
    Aug 2019
    ที่ตั้ง
    Egypt
    โพส

ค่าปกติ , , ,

Petal, reed, metal, tonal drums. The whatnot is perfectly tuned. It goes agreeably with the flute, piano, guitar. To play an awesome agent that recently appeared - the Petal note drum, prevalently known as a “glucophone” (joyousness, radiation), a faculty of rhythm is enough.
    His complain is truthfully mystical. And you can learn to motion it in just a insufficient minutes - the pre-eminent factor is to reasonable learn how to beat on metal tongues, and it always sounds magical.

I invite you to by my site: http://steel-tongue-drum.info

วันที่สมัคร
    Aug 2019
    ที่ตั้ง
    Egypt
    โพส

ค่าปกติ , , ,

The glucophone has a yea cosmic, mesmerizing sound that envelops and carries away from anxieties and experiences. Perfect in place of meditation. Their hale and hearty is nearly the same to the sounding of Tibetan singing bowls, but only more spacious, with the talent to play any melody. And most importantly, certainly everyone can revelry this instrument.
    Most instruments are tuned to pentatonic, so no occurrence what sequence you hit your tongues, you derive a consonant melody - it's openly unimaginable to bet sharp. But we can coordinate the apparatus in any way of your choice. Instruments are solid and hands down fit even in a small occupation or backpack.

I invite you to by my locate: http://steel-tongue-drum.info

วันที่สมัคร
    Aug 2019
    ที่ตั้ง
    Egypt
    โพส

ค่าปกติ , , ,

In Europe and America, they are called stiletto tongue drums or tank drums. The glucophone has a pentatonic good practice in three octaves, so any notes, which were played, harmoniously quality with each other. This means that to depict this thingumabob there is no need to have on the agenda c trick a melodious upbringing, it is adequacy to take a sense of rhythm. They cavort it with both hands and sticks (they are a give-away in compensation the whatsit). The apparatus is a famous and economical surrogate to the recoil from drum and is proficient to appeal anyone who constant sometimes touches its sounding.
    The glucophone is fancied after the occurrence of hearing and beat, helps to decrease, adapt into meditation and overwhelm into the waves of musical vibrations.
    Glucophone is a to a great extent boyish euphonious gadget that appeared in the 2000s. Consideration this, it has behove very in fashion quantity people of any mature, because even a insignificant baby can undertake it.

I invite you to by my location: http://steel-tongue-drum.info

วันที่สมัคร
    Sep 2019
    ที่ตั้ง
    Egypt
    โพส

ค่าปกติ , , ,

The glucophone is a conductor to the engrossed state of natural improvisation. Because of this breach in run-of-the-mill life, we infiltrate the “rush” and fix to the “source”, which allows us to accept a refreshed look at the world in ourselves and ourselves in the humanity, discover recondite resources and quicken intuition. Сombining the melodic and rhythmic principles of the playing, the petal drum makes the manage of mastering euphonious skills simple and fun. And, thanks to the peculiar variety and instrumentation of notes, unequivocally everybody under the sun can tout de suite be coextensive with this process, and as a replacement for this, you do not have occasion for to possess odd knowledge. The total happens before itself, as if past magic.

I invite you to by my site: http://steel-tongue-drum.info

วันที่สมัคร
    Aug 2019
    ที่ตั้ง
    Egypt
    โพส

ค่าปกติ , , ,

This musical device fascinates with two of its properties. The inception is an nightmarish magical resonate, and the second is its basic principle for constructing a scale. The notes are selected in such a opportunity that playing it, it is preposterous to hoax, that is, EVERYONE MAY ACT A STRESS ON THE GLUCOPHONE. This gismo has varied names. In Russia, the reputation "glucophone" has taken root. Multifarious people, the elementary lifetime they sight and understand it remain, are amazed at its sound, but when they recognize the name, they horse laugh or wonder at inconsistencies, saying how such a magical and bizarre instrument can be experiencing such a irresponsible name. We without exception explanation: “But Gluck in German is CHEER ...”
    A glucophone is a percussion petal drum with harmoniously or melodically tuned notes. As a result, all can join in it. Playing the glucophone not only fascinates but also gives an agitated spot! Suppose a himself always wanted to learn how to depict some harmonious written agreement ... and exasperating to wing it belittle the glucophone, he succeeds and everyone succeeds, you principled possess to penury to hear it!

I invite you to by my area: http://steel-tongue-drum.info

วันที่สมัคร
    Sep 2019
    ที่ตั้ง
    Egypt
    โพส

ค่าปกติ , , ,

Cosmophone (# glucophone) is a vibration of aspect, glum lull, closeness that filler space. A special ratio of hemispheres, petals (notes) and resonator trade an uncommonly rich palette of overtones.
    To play an wonderful factor - a petal tone drum, habitually known as a “glucophone”, a gist of thesis is enough. His pronounce is truly mystical. And you can learn to play it, really, in a few minutes - the most important thing is to honest learn how to overcome on metal tongues, and it always sounds magical.

I invite you to by my area: http://steel-tongue-drum.info

วันที่สมัคร
    Sep 2019
    ที่ตั้ง
    Egypt
    โพส

ค่าปกติ , , ,

This musical device fascinates with two of its properties. The first is an unearthly magical tone, and the encourage is its key guide exchange for constructing a scale. The notes are selected in such a practice that playing it, it is preposterous to fake, that is, ONE MAY PLAY ON THE GLUCOPHONE. This gismo has scads names. In Russia, the respect "glucophone" has charmed root. Assorted people, the original time they catch a glimpse of and hear it live, are amazed at its solid, but when they perceive the name, they horse laugh or wonder at inconsistencies, saying how such a magical and bizarre appliance can have such a penny-ante name. We ever after explanation: “But Gluck in German is HAPPINESS ...”
    A glucophone is a percussion petal drum with harmoniously or melodically tuned notes. As a result, everyone can against it. Playing the glucophone not just fascinates but also gives an sentimental spatter! Take a living soul each wanted to learn how to de-emphasize delay some melodic mechanism ... and infuriating to wing it belittle the glucophone, he succeeds and the whole world succeeds, you just have to wish for to make an effort it!

วันที่สมัคร
    Aug 2019
    ที่ตั้ง
    Egypt
    โพส

ค่าปกติ , , ,

In Europe and America, they are called blade vernacular drums or tank drums. The glucophone has a pentatonic sound pattern in three octaves, so any notes, which were played, harmoniously look with each other. This means that to engage in this agency there is no need to contain a harmonious upbringing, it is adequacy to take a nuance of rhythm. They cavort it with both hands and sticks (they are a give-away in compensation the whatsit). The apparatus is a famous and inexpensive surrogate to the hang drum and is skilled to appeal anyone who constant once touches its sounding.
    The glucophone is fancied for the phenomenon of hearing and thesis, helps to decrease, adapt into meditation and plummet into the waves of melodious vibrations.
    Glucophone is a to a great extent young lilting agency that appeared in the 2000s. Regard for this, it has behove absolutely in fashion amid people of any age, because neck a insignificant baby can gamble it.

วันที่สมัคร
    Aug 2019
    ที่ตั้ง
    Egypt
    โพส

ค่าปกติ , , ,

Glucophone is a reed percussion instrument on which you can disport oneself with your hands and specialized sticks.
    The uniqueness of this instrument lies in the information that EVERY ONE MAY PLAY ON IT.
    Playing on it, you purposefulness participation effect vibrations that at one's desire swathe you and everyone who is nearby, wadding with consistency and joy. It is not without vindication that this contract is called Happy Drum (Drum of Glee) abroad. The publicity which has directed to the playing on the glucophone switches from the expected internal dialogues, algorithms, and ratings to the deliberate weaving of the musical pattern. The mind, at the unaltered time, is filled with felicity from inventive undertaking and actively forms unheard of neural connections, and the body and consciousness are immersed in a state of deep moderation at the beck concordant vibrations, like in tone and pigmentation to a bell ringing.

I invite you to stop in my site: http://steel-tongue-drum.info

วันที่สมัคร
    Sep 2019
    ที่ตั้ง
    Egypt
    โพส

ค่าปกติ , , ,

Magical musical COSMOPHONE! The best premium in spite of any gala! Do you fantasize that you can give through despite yourself or your loved ones appropriate for a birthday or another holiday? Adjacent a magical dulcet what-d'you-call-it glucophone, at a unequivocally affordable price !!! Very sonorous, elegant and magical musical instruments !!!
    Glucophone is an intuitive-meditative instrument. Both a professional musician and honest an unskilful, equal without a special dulcet education, will be superior to build up b act up melodies with his force on it. It would be a urge, and it is plausible to work quiet engrossed improvisations and bright pulsating melodies on it. The tongues of this apparatus are so tuned that rhythmical hitting them in a bizarre organization will up till bring out a simpatico melody. To fall heir to make believe on this instrument is really impossible. Therefore, playing the glucophone drive please each! Glucophone playing calms and harmonizes everything about!