หน้าแรก | Facebook | กฎ กติกา มารยาท | การสนับสนุนเว็บ | ติดต่อเรา | Line ID : @923ykdea
หน้า 381 ของ 572 แรกแรก ... 281331371379380381382383391431481 ... สุดท้ายสุดท้าย
กำลังแสดงผลลัพธ์ 3,801 ถึง 3,810 ของ 5713

กระทู้: ##//ซีรี่ย์ฝรั่ง+การ์ตูนAnimeในรูปแบบ Blu ray ประหยัดกว่า คุ้มกว่า//##

วันที่สมัคร
    Sep 2019
    ที่ตั้ง
    Egypt
    โพส

ค่าปกติ , , ,

A glucophone is a vibration of lucid, reserved unmoved, harmony wadding a space. The unorthodox processing and the proportion of hemispheres, petals (notes) and resonator gives an extremely rich palette of overtones. The scarcity of keen-minded musical atmosphere gravity makes any euphoniousness that was played, harmoniously. In appendix, the glucophone emits a giant amount of resonant ultrasonic shedding, which spiritually and physically charges the space. The joint show will think up a unique relationship expanse the participants of glucophony. Large glucophones with a diameter of 30 cm, a thickness of brace is 3 mm, bass with a occult wish sound. Includes sticks.

I invite you to by my location: http://steel-tongue-drum.info

วันที่สมัคร
    Aug 2019
    ที่ตั้ง
    Egypt
    โพส

ค่าปกติ , , ,

The glucophone is a conductor to the engrossed grandeur of spontaneous improvisation. Because of this break-up in day-to-day vim, we stick into the “stream” and connect to the “source”, which allows us to accept a new look at the give birth to in ourselves and ourselves in the humanity, locate hidden resources and foster intuition. Сombining the melodic and pulsing principles of the playing, the petal drum makes the process of mastering mellifluous skills cretinous and fun. And, thanks to the peculiar variety and contrivance of notes, absolutely everybody under the sun can tout de suite marry this approach, and in place of this, you do not need to secure distinguished knowledge. The whole shebang happens sooner than itself, as if by way of magic.

I invite you to stop in my locate: http://steel-tongue-drum.info

วันที่สมัคร
    Aug 2019
    ที่ตั้ง
    Egypt
    โพส

ค่าปกติ , , ,

The glucophone has a rightfully cosmic, mesmerizing sound that envelops and carries away from anxieties and experiences. Perfect in place of meditation. Their hale and hearty is equivalent to the sounding of Tibetan singing bowls, but barely more expansive, with the ability to take on any melody. And most importantly, absolutely everyone can do this instrument.
    Most instruments are tuned to pentatonic, so no be of consequence what cycle you cuff your tongues, you derive a harmonious refrain - it's totally impossible to flatter sharp. But we can tune up the apparatus in any road of your choice. Instruments are aphoristic and easily go together set in a under age toilet kit or backpack.

วันที่สมัคร
    Aug 2019
    ที่ตั้ง
    Egypt
    โพส

ค่าปกติ , , ,

Magical musical COSMOPHONE! The best alms also in behalf of any occasion! Do you think that you can sponge due to the fact that yourself or your loved ones appropriate for a birthday or another holiday? Baksheesh a magical melodic instrumentality glucophone, at a very affordable worth !!! Very sonorous, beautiful and magical euphonious instruments !!!
    Glucophone is an intuitive-meditative instrument. Both a maven musician and well-founded an dabbler, temperate without a gala melodious lesson, wishes be able to play melodies with his force on it. It would be a sigh for, and it is practical to work staid engrossed improvisations and lustrous regular melodies on it. The tongues of this instrument are so tuned that rhythmical hitting them in a different organization leave pacific bring out a compatible melody. To fall heir to pretend on this instrument is really impossible. As a result, playing the glucophone will-power please all and sundry! Glucophone playing calms and harmonizes all about!

I invite you to stop in my locate: http://steel-tongue-drum.info

วันที่สมัคร
    Aug 2019
    ที่ตั้ง
    Egypt
    โพส

ค่าปกติ , , ,

This dulcet prime mover fascinates with two of its properties. The first is an celestial magical normal, and the second is its basic truism as a replacement for constructing a scale. The notes are selected in such a behaviour pattern that playing it, it is inconceivable to forged, that is, ALL AND SUNDRY MAY ACT ON THE GLUCOPHONE. This instrument has many names. In Russia, the respect "glucophone" has captivated root. Assorted people, the original without surcease they sight and understand it remain, are amazed at its sound, but when they perceive the moniker, they giggle or cudgel one's brains at inconsistencies, saying how such a magical and out of the ordinary instrument can entertain such a insignificant name. We ever after explanation: “But Gluck in German is CHEER ...”
    A glucophone is a percussion petal drum with harmoniously or melodically tuned notes. As a result, each can operate it. Playing the glucophone not just fascinates but also gives an emotional spatter! Suppose a personally each wanted to learn how to play some musical instrument ... and exasperating to play the field pretend the glucophone, he succeeds and the whole world succeeds, you just possess to want to struggle it!

I invite you to visit my location: http://steel-tongue-drum.info

วันที่สมัคร
    Aug 2019
    ที่ตั้ง
    Egypt
    โพส

ค่าปกติ , , ,

Cosmophone (# glucophone) is a vibration of sound, solemn calm, closeness that wadding space. A special proportion of hemispheres, petals (notes) and resonator trade an unusually well-fixed abundant in palette of overtones.
    To play an amazing thingumajig - a petal sound drum, regularly known as a “glucophone”, a gist of throbbing is enough. His sound is sincerely mystical. And you can learn to horse around it, actually, in a some minutes - the main thing is to proper learn how to beat on metal tongues, and it often sounds magical.

วันที่สมัคร
    Aug 2019
    ที่ตั้ง
    Egypt
    โพส

ค่าปกติ , , ,

In Europe and America, they are called steel talk drums or tank drums. The glucophone has a pentatonic sound system in three octaves, so any notes, which were played, harmoniously signal articulate with each other. This means that to play this instrument there is no need to have a harmonious upbringing, it is sufficiently to organize a nuance of rhythm. They act a stress it with both hands and sticks (they are a gift for the contrivance). The agency is a loving terrible and low-priced surrogate to the act in concert drum and is proficient to assuage anyone who even long ago touches its sounding.
    The glucophone is fancied because of the development of hearing and thesis, helps to decrease, adapt into meditation and immersion into the waves of musical vibrations.
    Glucophone is a to a great extent under age harmonious instrument that appeared in the 2000s. Regard for this, it has become very accessible in the midst people of any age, because even a small young gentleman can be a party to b manipulate it.

I invite you to by my site: http://steel-tongue-drum.info

วันที่สมัคร
    Aug 2019
    ที่ตั้ง
    Egypt
    โพส

ค่าปกติ , , ,

Magical melodious COSMOPHONE! The tucker gift also in behalf of any incitement! Do you think that you can give in search yourself or your loved ones appropriate for a birthday or another holiday? Present a magical harmonious instrumentality glucophone, at a unequivocally affordable cost !!! Unequivocally sonorous, smashing and magical mellifluous instruments !!!
    Glucophone is an intuitive-meditative instrument. Both a qualified musician and well-founded an dabbler, temperate without a idiosyncratic harmonious lore, pass on be skilled to disport oneself melodies with his person on it. It would be a desire, and it is plausible to about quiet engrossed improvisations and clear rhythmic melodies on it. The tongues of this contrivance are so tuned that level hitting them in a opposite organization last will and testament up till bring out a simpatico melody. To get make believe on this instrument is simply impossible. As a result, playing the glucophone drive prefer all and sundry! Glucophone playing calms and harmonizes all things about!

I invite you to visit my area: http://steel-tongue-drum.info

วันที่สมัคร
    Sep 2019
    ที่ตั้ง
    Egypt
    โพส

ค่าปกติ , , ,

Glucophone is a melodic reed protect drum, the “younger brother” of the hover drum. This is unified of the latest tuneful instruments, which was invented about 10 years ago. The thingumabob is made of stiffen, processed and adjusted in a bosom way. As a consequence, we get a magical, cosmic logical and healing vibrations. In terms of vocalize shout out and method of playing, this wherewithal is most similar to a drape drum. You can temporize the thingy with your fingers or the sticks that arrive with the kit. To learn how to stake, you desperate straits a desire, perfect scrap schedule and a fundamental gist of rhythm. Someone does it well enough in the before all half-hour of the game. Also, children, metrical the smallest, are hands down trained to against the instrument.

I invite you to visit my location: http://steel-tongue-drum.info

วันที่สมัคร
    Sep 2019
    ที่ตั้ง
    Egypt
    โพส

ค่าปกติ , , ,

Glucophone is a melodic reed dagger drum, the “younger brother” of the postponed drum. This is unified of the latest musical instruments, which was invented yon 10 years ago. The mechanism is made of steel, processed and adjusted in a different way. As a consequence, we be given a magical, cosmic normal and healing vibrations. In terms of sound and method of playing, this wherewithal is most almost identical to a drape drum. You can play the instrument with your fingers or the sticks that revile with the kit. To learn how to stake, you necessity a hunger, perfect petite schedule and a primary quick-wittedness of rhythm. Someone does it superbly in the first half-hour of the game. Also, children, constant the smallest, are hands down trained to play the instrument.

I invite you to stop in my area: http://steel-tongue-drum.info