หน้าแรก | Facebook | กฎ กติกา มารยาท | การสนับสนุนเว็บ | ติดต่อเรา | Line ID : @923ykdea
หน้า 137 ของ 476 แรกแรก ... 3787127135136137138139147187237 ... สุดท้ายสุดท้าย
กำลังแสดงผลลัพธ์ 1,361 ถึง 1,370 ของ 4755

กระทู้: ส่งฟรีทุกออเดอร์>=>"ร้านอาหารเหนือ ร้านเล็กๆ ครับ"

วันที่สมัคร
    Sep 2019
    ที่ตั้ง
    Bangladesh
    โพส

ค่าปกติ Convert Your MP4 File To MP3 Now

Convert MP4 and M4A files to MP3. It is a utterly free and have-wealthy video converter on Windows that is able to converting to lots of video codecs. One beauty of Format Factory is its assist for video codecs used on portable devices like cellphones, PlayStation3, XBOX, PSP and so forth. It also supports editing of converted file which supplies users more control over conversion.
    Step 3: Choose the MP4(s) you need to convert by clicking the Add Video(s)” button with the addition signal in the upper-left nook of this system. A pop-up window will seem the place you possibly can navigate or search for the desired information on your pc.
    Fortunately, there is a host of free file converters you can download for your desktop, or use directly inside your browser, to strip the sound from your favorite videos. Below are two of our favorites, together with instructions for using each to transform your MP4.
    MP3 is a digital music format which permits CD tracks to be decreased to round a tenth of their normal measurement with no important lack of high quality. MP3 gets rid of a whole lot of the data recorded in a song that our ears are usually mp42mp3 not capable of hear after which uses advanced algorithms to reduce the file dimension. This then lets you get hundreds of songs on to a CD and it also has opened up a new market over the web - the obtain market as download occasions have been significantly reduced.
    Choose ".mp3" as the conversion format from the dropdown menu. Choose aMP4 video or another supported media file out of your machine or cloud storage. A free on-line app that converts audio files for you. The app helps all codecs, processes your files quickly, and doesn't require set up.
    The app can convert a number of information concurrently in a batch, saving them in a ZIP archive to speed up downloading. My Mp4 to Mp3 Converter is the best and easiest strategy to convert a mp4 file into a mp3 file. All you'll want to do is to select the file and tap on "Convert" button.
    MP4, often known as MPEG4 is principally a video format that is used to store video and audio knowledge. Additionally it will possibly retailer images and subtitles. Normally it's used to share movies over internet. MP4 can embed any knowledge over non-public streams. Streaming info is included in MP4 using a definite trace.

วันที่สมัคร
    Sep 2019
    โพส

ค่าปกติ Ac3?

AC3 audiotracks may be contained in different format containers, reminiscent of MP4, and MKV, etc. Dolby Digital, or AC-3, is the frequent model containing up to six discrete channels of sound. The most elaborate mode in common usage entails 5 channels for normal-range speakers (20 Hz - 20,000 Hz) (proper front, middle, left front, proper rear and left rear) and one channel (20 Hz - one hundred twenty Hz) for the subwoofer pushed low-frequency results. Mono and stereo modes are additionally supported. AC-3 supports audio pattern-rates up to 48kHz. Batman Returns was the primary film to use Dolby Digital expertise when it premiered in theaters in Summer 1992. The LaserDisc version of Clear and Current Hazard featured the first Home theater Dolby Digital combine in 1995.
    I'm encoding my library with x264 @ Q24, which looks unbelievable, but after I encode my 5.1 AC3 with nero cmd encoder at @zero.30, which seems to be a great stability between measurement and quality, I find yourself with a 5.1 audio file inside 100MBs of the AC3, so I could as well hold the origional.
    The free video converter might not have the precise software program configuration essential to convert AC3 audio information to MP4. The largest threat for the web users is the supply of free AC3 to MP4 Converter software program online. The customers are often lured by the free supply.
    AAC is the widely used format for iPhone, iPod, iPad, Nintendo DSi, YouTube, DivX Plus Web Player and PS3, which are all generally used devices. It is also suitable with Nokia, Android, Blackberry and webOS operating units, and also the foremost manufacturers of audio programs within the automobiles.
    NeroDigital Cinema-AVC and HDTV-AVC -profiles can have multichannel AC3 support, so Nero Digital will assist AC3 in MP4. AC3, widely generally known as Dolby Digital is used in DVDs, Blue-Ray Disks, game consoles and HDTV broadcast customary format. Batch mode for multiple files conversion process, AC3 to MP4 Converter can convert 1000's of AC3 files at once.
    The place can I find it? I've searched in the obtain web page, however I haven't discover it. Anyway for the time being Haali media splitter provides a directshow filter capable of mux ac3 in mp4. Convert MP4 to AC3 - Convert your file now - on-line and free - this page additionally accommodates information on the MP4 and AC3 file extensions.
    Mp42Mkvac3 can convert audiotracks in mkv recordsdata. Ok, if this posts will probably be moved I will submit additionally my opinion: Nero was "pressured" by some producers .ac3 to .mp4 of standalone player chipsets to assist AC3 of their MP4. I feel they made an excellent resolution.

วันที่สมัคร
    Dec 2019
    ที่ตั้ง
    Somalia
    โพส

ค่าปกติ Meet a man for intimate meetings

Hello everyoneMy name is Mary.
    Who will register and find me on the site,
    will receive a gift from me and my phone number!

https://clck*****F96Y3

วันที่สมัคร
    Sep 2019
    โพส

ค่าปกติ M4A Audio Information With Free Mp3 Splitter Or Joiner

MP3 has develop into a standard format for listening to, or modifying, numerous audio and music files. Below are the steps to merge a number of mp3 into a one file with Merge MP3. - One other website online to create ring tones online from merge mp3 free your mp3 assortment; or obtain free ringtones made by others (free registration required). for readability once I extract tracks from audio information (mp3) after which combine them together with copy-paste to acquire one solely audio mixes, overlaps. I want to stop this from occurring.
    By supporting millisecond time-precision, MP3 Cutter Joiner Free can fulfill rather more skilled wants. For different size of audio recordsdata, it enables you to choose the precise second for starting and ending the section of the file, reaching a precise and steady method for figuring out segments.
    Open the program file. Comply with the onscreen information to install Movavi Video Editor on your pc. After the setup course of is completed, the program will open automatically. Change the worth merge mp3 free to the quantity of silence you want to add. Many CDs put two seconds of silence between tracks. Click on "OKAY" to generate the amount of silence you set at the location that you just placed your cursor.
    Warning: We should emphasize that reinstalling Home windows might be a really time-consuming and advanced job to resolve merge issues. To avoid data loss, you have to make sure that you may have backed-up all of your necessary documents merge mp3 free, photos, software program installers, and other personal knowledge before starting the method. If you're not at the moment backing up your data, you need to do so immediately ( download a extremely-really helpful backup answer ) to guard yourself from everlasting data loss.
    Then again, if you wish to have knowledgeable mp3 file merger, then Apowersoft Video Editor is the device that you could depend on. This excellent video editor can give you the entire video and audio editing wants that you have. The time drawback has to do with the ID3 headers of the MP3 information, which is one thing your technique is not bearing in mind as your entire file is copied.
    Any Video Converter help almost all video codecs and audio formats as enter. Besides enhancing the source audio recordsdata, Any Video Converter can even extract audio observe from video files and minimize or merge the audio monitor after which save the audio as MP3, WAV, WMA, FLAC, AAC, OGG, M4A formats.

วันที่สมัคร
    Sep 2019
    โพส

ค่าปกติ Audioconcat

If you'd like to merge a bunch of audio tracks into one file, AVS Audio Editor is always prepared to help, even if your enter recordsdata are of various codecs. Play MP3 recordsdata from the list to be merged. 1. Binary recordsdata shouldn't be merged, just changed with the newer version. This methodology won't work on an ipod without first stripping the mp3 information of all mp3 id3 tags. Take a look at to take away the id3 tags before performing this command.
    iDealshare VideoGo, the ideal MP3 Joiner for Mac and Home windows, can combine multiple MP3 recordsdata into one, while preserving all the ID3 tag and with out re-encoding the audio on Mac or Windows. Start a brand new mission. Click merge mp3 online "File" > "New" to create a brand new clean project. You may be using this new venture to mix all the files so that the originals stay unchanged.
    The Disk Cleanup dialog box will seem with sequence of checkboxes you'll be able to select. Most often, the "Temporary Files" category will occupy the most disk space. This article will guide you the best way to cut or merge MP3/WAV/WMA/M4A/OGG/FLAC recordsdata with Any Video Converter Freeware.
    Freemake Video Convertor is among the finest software program packages to convert multimedia file formats with, and you can even merge videos along with that program. If it is advisable merge mp3 online to be part of a few of your recorded camcorder movies together, add Freemake Video Convertor to Windows XP/Vista7/8/10 from this web site web page Click the Free Obtain button there to save its setup and set up this system, after which open the software program's window within the shot beneath.
    Save a duplicate of your challenge. Click "File" > "Save Venture As" to save lots of your new project for later enhancing. You will not be capable to play this version on something, however it would allow you to come back and make more modifications later in order for you.
    I want to express my extreme satisfaction along with your Free MP3 Merger utility. It's absolutely the proper one I've used. I downloaded it and joined a few of my music information into massive one. It really works very properly and almost no high quality loss.
    Merge MP3 is a straightforward however effective portable utility to merge MP3 recordsdata into one - this system menus and choices are additionally very intuitive. It merges MP3 information with out recoding so it is fast and there is no lack of audio high quality - it basically just joins them together.
    I have plenty of MP3 files that are all with completely different Bitrate and quantity. I'd like to combine them with identical parameters corresponding to Bitrate, volume and channels and so forth. Then what about fade in/fade out utilizing grain or easy fade; cut up tracks; normalizing the quantity, etc.
    I merely copy throughout the ID3v2 tag from the primary MP3 file if present. All other ID3v2 tags are discarded (as are ID3v1 tags). Additionally, I discard the Xing frame from VBR recordsdata. It could easily be re-included if desired, though it's information is not going to essentially be legitimate concerning the combined MP3 file. One remaining thing, I wouldn't suggest merging MP3 files of different pattern rates, or mixing mono with stereo, because it could trigger numerous gamers points.
    By default, all the imported MP3 audio recordsdata are checked to be merged into one, if you wish to merge all of the added MP3 files into one, merely click "Merge" button. When you only need to merge a number of the MP3 files, please make certain to uncheck the file which you don't want to mix.

วันที่สมัคร
    Sep 2019
    โพส

ค่าปกติ Becoming a member of A number of MP3 (Audios) Together. SOFTWARE? Mp3DirectCut?

This can be a second-to-none merging program to merge MP3 files efficiently! I know this is an old query, but I've acquired a greater answer for you. David's answer is appropriate that just concatenating the recordsdata will go away ID3 tags scattered inside (though this doesn't usually affect playback, so you are able to do "copy /b" or on UNIX "cat a.mp3 b.mp3 > combined.mp3" in a pinch).
    Merge MP3 is an easy transportable utility to merge MP3 information into one lengthy MP3. There may be instances when it's worthwhile to merge MP3 information into one recording e.g. merge plenty of ripped CD tracks into one or mix multiple chapters of an audiobook and many others.
    Thanks for your reply. I used to be a bit unclear, so let me clarify (if I can). I assume what I want to do is creator a music CD and have the power to place track numbers wherever I want them to be on the CD. The audio CD comprises audio tracks (.cda) information merge mp3 songs which cannot be copied to make use of instantly. CD to MP3 Ripper will make it easier to to tear the audio from CD to MP3, WMA, APE or WAV for common gamers.
    You may easily edit the tags related to the tune by filling the fields resembling artist title, album identify merge mp3 songs, album prefix, album suffix and so forth. Select the folder where you wish to save your file by clicking on destination folder” button.
    5 - Start /Stop Level: used to start out and stop trimming audio clip. Don't suppose so, you will have to quantity the recordsdata first to hitch them in the order you need. Added a switch to use MP3 frame or raw stream mode. i've these two mp3 files in MusiQ folder in D drive of arduous disk.
    Utilizing Mp3 Cutter and Merger is absolutely simple: you just have to select the audio file you want to work with, and then minimize and paste the fragment that you're fascinated about. When you're done merging your audio file, you possibly can play it immediately from the app.
    Install mp3wrap , ffmpeg and id3lib if you do not have them already. On Linux, you will likely simply use your distro's bundle manager to do that in just a few seconds. On my Mac, I just put in mp3wrap and id3lib from supply (easy/configure && make && make set up”) and used the ffmpeg binary from ffmpegX (since Fink mangled dependencies).
    Any Video Converter is a completely free music converter and editor instrument for home windows customers. You may merely obtain and set merge mp3 songs up. It comes with an easy to use interface, helps you break up recordsdata in no time and create the file size you want.

วันที่สมัคร
    Sep 2019
    โพส

ค่าปกติ Enjoying Flac. Files Utilizing Ffdshow And Media Participant Classic

A utility to transform a Flac library to MP3, Opus or Ogg Vorbis format. However, these little snippets are quite useful for me, and sure, I do know there are better solutions around, but that simply works for me. For safety causes, the source files aren't deleted, however moved to a brand new subdirectory. The final ls” creates a playlist within the working directory.
    Finally, it's best to choose the output format and audio high quality. Within the FLAC dialog field, select the format settings for the final FLAC information. Depending on quality you need, select the bitrate of the file, sample price and the variety of channels. You will probably lose some audio content material .flac to .mpc in case you choose the mono choice. You can select what pattern price you want to use. 44.1 kHz (or 44100 Hz) is the sample price utilized by audio CDs. Less than that and you'll start to hear the loss in high quality.
    A: People Convert MPC files To FLAC format for various purpose, nonetheless, most of them Convert MPC for the 2 common ones, first the MPC information are too massive, they want to avoid wasting house, second their portable units don't acknowledge MPC format at all, but these devices are capable of enjoying FLAC files without any compatibility issues.
    When conversion completes, you possibly can right-click on on transformed file and choose "Play Destination" to play the FLAC file; or choose "Browse Vacation spot Folder" to open Home windows Explorer to browse the outputted FLAC file. 1. It is quicker when converting FLAC to MP3 format.
    Container-unbiased format. An SV8 MPC is a container file for a Musepack stream. Raw stream encoding is feasible. Click and drag one or more FLAC files onto the Audio Converter window. You may also add files by clicking the + button. This opens a file picker window.
    Audio Converter also can convert to WMA, MP3, AAC, WAV, OGG, AIFF, and Apple Lossless audio codecs. After I go to the filters menu it says "Flac audio decoder" and opening that brings up the usual AC3 - DTS passthrough menu. No choices in there change what performs the place so the amp mainly will get just a stereo sign.
    Click Convert button to begin to convert MPC to FLAC or other audio format you desired. A conversion dialog will appear to show the progress of mpc to flac conversion If you wish to stop the method, please click on Cease button. After the conversion, you may click the Output Folder button to get the converted files and transfer to your iPod, iPad, iPhone, mp3 participant or laborious driver.
    If you retailer digital music as FLAC files but your moveable player does not play them, you'll need a tool like PolySoft's Free FLAC to MP3 Converter. FLAC stands for Free Lossless Audio Codec. It is a free, open supply standard for compressing audio files. It is standard because it is lossless: Storing your tunes as FLAC files preserves their high quality better than extra "lossy" standards, including MP3s. Whereas many media gamers handle FLAC recordsdata, plenty of transportable devices don't. It's totally simple to use.
    four.Audio cutter utility lets you trim your flac music recordsdata to take away silence, or unwanted sections. Convert the audio. Click the Convert button to start out converting the FLAC recordsdata. A: It is simple! Just click the MPC to FLAC Converter download button on the page. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to obtain MPC to FLAC Converter free for Home windows.

วันที่สมัคร
    Sep 2019
    ที่ตั้ง
    Syria
    โพส

ค่าปกติ CDA To MP3 Converter Converts CDA To MP3 In Batch, Free Obtain

This step-by-step guide will show you find out how to convertcda recordsdata tomp3 files. Wait for the CD to finish converting. As soon as it finishes converting, you'll be able to eject the CD. You can view the MP3 files by clicking the Not too long ago Added tab in the upper-left corner of the web page and then deciding on the CD's album.
    WMV recordsdata are a sort of video file (often containing audio) from Microsoft. These information will be performed on a wide range of video players on both Mac and LAPTOP .cda to mp3 online converter machines. Some WMV files might have digital rights management (DRM) protection which prevents customers from making unauthorized copies of recordsdata bought in on-line shops.
    With CD Audio you mean information with the ".cda" extension, than it is possible that you are in troubles because those information do not actually comprise any sound information .cda to mp3 online converter! Please learn here for extra info aboutcda files and how one can convert CDA to MP3 information.
    You'll be able to easily change encoding parameters equivalent to pattern frequency, bit rate, channels, and high quality in the converter. And it's also potential to set parameters to "same as the original file". If you wish to improve or lower volume of output file, it is simple as effectively.
    Mac - Double-click the Any Audio Converter file, verify the program if prompted, and follow the on-display screen instructions. Just simply obtain and have a try. Right here can also be tutorial about the right way to convert CDA to MP3 format. CDA to MP3 Converter converts CDA files to MP3 and other codecs comparable to AAC, M4A, WMA, OGG, and so forth. To be able to take heed to the audio in iPod or MP3 Participant.
    Step 3Insert CD and start the playback. Click "REC" button to record the CD track. Click "Stop" button when the recording is finished, and then save the recording in MP3 format. Open Any Audio Converter. It is a inexperienced and black record-shaped app icon.

Blu-ray Disc ออฟไลน์ Silver Merchant (พ่อค้า แม่ค้าตัวจริง)
    วันที่สมัคร
    Jun 2008
    โพส

ค่าปกติ

อัพเดทหนัง 17/1/2563

DVD9;Maleficent: Mistress of Evil (2019)<บรรยายไทย+พากย์ไทย)
    DVD9;Gemini Man (2019)<บรรยายไทย+พากย์ไทย)
    DVD9;0.0 Mhz (2019)<บรรยายไทย+พากย์ไทย)
    DVD9;The Aeronauts (2019)<บรรยายไทย)

Blu-ray 25GB[ซอง];Maleficent: Mistress of Evil (2019)<บรรยายไทย+พากย์ไทย)
    Blu-ray 25GB[ซอง];Gemini Man (2019)<บรรยายไทย+พากย์ไทย)
    Blu-ray 25GB[ซอง];0.0 Mhz (2019)<บรรยายไทย+พากย์ไทย)
    Blu-ray 25GB[ซอง][1080p+Menu];The Aeronauts (2019)<บรรยายไทย)
    Blu-ray 25GB[ซอง][1080p+Menu];The Two Popes (2019)<บรรยายไทย)

Blu-ray 25GB[ซอง];Dogville (2003)<บรรยายไทย)
    Blu-ray 25GB[ซอง];Enemy at the Gates (2001)<บรรยายไทย+พากย์ไทย)
    Blu-ray 25GB[ซอง];First Strike (1996)<บรรยายไทย+พากย์ไทย)
    Blu-ray 25GB[ซอง];Ip Man (2008)<บรรยายไทย+พากย์ไทย)
    Blu-ray 25GB[ซอง];Ip Man 2 (2010)<บรรยายไทย+พากย์ไทย)
    Blu-ray 25GB[ซอง];Ip Man 3 (2015)<บรรยายไทย+พากย์ไทย)

BD-R 50GB[ไฟล์MKV-1080p];ฉู่ฮั่น ศึกชิงบัลลังก์สะท้านปฐพี (2012)(4Disc)<บรรยายไทย+พากย์ไทย)แนะนำอย่างแรงงง
    เสียงไทยตอนที่ 15 กับ 34 หายประมาณ 5 นาที ส่วนซับไทยครบถ้วนครับ

BD-R 50GB[ไฟล์MKV-1080p];ตำนานลับสามก๊ก (2018)<พากย์ไทย)แนะนำอย่างแรงงง

BD-R 50GB;Three Kingdoms Resurrection of the Dragon (2008)<บรรยายไทย+พากย์ไทย) 188บาท
    BD-R 50GB;Red Cliff (2008)<บรรยายไทย+พากย์ไทย) 188บาท
    BD-R 50GB;Red Cliff II (2009)<บรรยายไทย+พากย์ไทย) 188บาท
    BD-R 50GB;The Lost Bladesman (2011)<บรรยายไทย+พากย์ไทย) 188บาท

BD-R 50GB;สามก๊ก คอลเล็คชั่น 188บาท
    - สามก๊ก ขุนศึกเลือดมังกร (2008)[หลิวเต๋อหัว] <บรรยายไทย+พากย์ไทย)DTS-HD Master7.1
    - สามก๊ก โจโฉแตกทัพเรือ (2008)[เหลียงเฉาเหว่ย] <บรรยายไทย+พากย์ไทย)DTS-HD Master7.1
    - สามก๊ก โจโฉแตกทัพเรือ 2 (2009)[เหลียงเฉาเหว่ย]<บรรยายไทย+พากย์ไทย)DTS-HD Master7.1
    - สามก๊ก เทพเจ้ากวนอู (2011)[ดอนนี่ เยน] <บรรยายไทย+พากย์ไทย)Dolby TrueHD 7.1
    ปล.หน้าเมนู กดลูกศรซ้ายหรือขวาที่รีโมท เพื่อเลือกหนังครับ

สามก๊กจบสามรอบ ไร้ซึ่งคำว่าพ่าย

BD-R 50GB[ไฟล์MKV-DVD];A Romance of Three Kingdoms (1994)<พากย์ไทย)แนะนำอย่างแรงงง

BD-R 50GB[ไฟล์MKV-720pBluray];Three Kingdoms (2010)(5disc)<บรรยายไทย+พากย์ไทย)แนะนำอย่างแรงงง

"สตรีเหล็ก 2" ผลงานเรื่องที่ 3 ของค่ายหนังไทยในตำนาน GTH
    ขอบคุณภาพ 1080p พร้อมซับไทยจาก NETFLIX
    ช่วงนี้ NETFLIX ให้ทดลองดูฟรี 30 วัน ไปลองใช้บริการดูนะครับ
    ดูดคุ้มจริงๆ เฮ้ย..ดูคุ้มจริงๆ อิอิ

แผ่น "สตรีเหล็ก 2" แจกฟรีไม่มีเงื่อนไข เพียงแค่แจ้งเข้ามา
    แจกให้คนละ 1 แผ่นเท่านั้น ถ้าได้ไปแล้วไม่แจกเพิ่มนะครับ
    แจกฟรีถึง 31 มกรานี้นะครับ

BD-R 25GB[1080p+Menu];สตรีเหล็ก 2(2546)[GTH#3]<บรรยายไทย+พากย์ไทย)

LINE ID:ShopFoodNorth2022 - LINE GROUP:ร้านอาหารเหนือ

วันที่สมัคร
    Sep 2019
    โพส

ค่าปกติ How To Convert FLAC To WAV With out Quality Loss

> Useful resource > Any Audio Converter for Windows > Convert WMA to MP3 format. The worst thing about FileZigZag is the time it takes to add the audio file and receive the hyperlink in your e-mail. Nevertheless, most audio files convert flac to wav, even long music tracks, are available in a fairly small size, so it is not normally a problem.
    The best way to convert FLAC to WAV format is by utilizing iSkysoft iMedia Converter Deluxe. This is an audio converter that helps number of input and output file codecs. By using this software, you will be able to obtain high quality output audios with excellent outcomes. This FLAC to WAV converter is usually appropriate with nearly every kind of working systems and capable of changing variety of file formats comparable to MP3, FLAC, AU, APE, OGG, WAV, and AIFF and so on.
    Freemake Audio Converter helps several frequent audio codecs and is extremely straightforward to use. Nonetheless, it only supports audio recordsdata which might be shorter than three minutes. Media Human Audio Converter is nothing but a easy convert flac to wav changing software without superior choices or confusing interfaces. If you're anticipating a easy online device for conversion, then this program is really helpful for simple conversions.
    If you have a rare audio file you want to convert to something extra common (or vice versa), you must try the TREMENDOUS audio converter. Click on "Profile" drop-down button to pick out "WAV Waveform Audio (.wav)" as output format from "Common Audio" category. The largest disadvantage to this program is that have to purchase the Infinite Pack to convert audio recordsdata which can be longer than three minutes.
    Purpose two: In the meantime, people don't need to loss audio high quality in the strategy of transformation so that they choose to convert FLAC to WAV. Click on button "Convert" to start add your file. Click on Add Media > Add Audio and choose the audio file you need to convert. You'll be able to select a number of recordsdata and perform batch conversion.
    You may additionally need to take a look at Freemake Video Converter , another program from the identical developers as Freemake Audio Converter that helps audio codecs too. It even allows you to convert native and online movies into other formats. Nevertheless, while Freemake Audio Converter does help MP3s, their video software doesn't (except you pay for it).
    WAV (WAVE) information are audio files playable via multimedia playback software such as Windows Media Player and different software available to your working system. These files comprise any sounds such as sound effects, music or spoken phrases. WAV recordsdata are massive in dimension and with the advent of MP3 and MP4 WAV recordsdata are becoming much less fashionable and less common. They have been created and developed by IBM and Microsoft however not like MP3 and MP4 the WAV file format doesn't use a type of lossy compression so file sizes are therefore a lot bigger and now less in style.