หน้าแรก | Facebook | กฎ กติกา มารยาท | การสนับสนุนเว็บ | ติดต่อเรา | Line ID : @923ykdea
หน้า 138 ของ 478 แรกแรก ... 3888128136137138139140148188238 ... สุดท้ายสุดท้าย
กำลังแสดงผลลัพธ์ 1,371 ถึง 1,380 ของ 4778

กระทู้: ส่งฟรีทุกออเดอร์>=>"ร้านอาหารเหนือ ร้านเล็กๆ ครับ"

วันที่สมัคร
    Sep 2019
    โพส

ค่าปกติ Free Obtain And Software Critiques

Convert MP4 and M4A recordsdata to MP3. On a Mac, click on the Add Video” button in the backside left-hand corner and select the files you want to convert. Proceed adding movies in the identical manner till you're glad together with your selection. AVC means that you can convert multiple information at a time, so there isn't a need to individually convert every video.
    Easy to make use of - Just two clicks, everybody can grow to be the master of Free MP4 MP3 Converter; Automatically shutdown the pc after conversion; Many settings are adjustable, resembling audio measurement, bit fee, frame price, so that the output MP3 audio will match most transportable MP3 participant.
    MP3 is a digital music format which allows CD tracks to be reduced to round a tenth of their normal measurement and not using a important lack of quality. MP3 removes a lot of the information recorded in a song that our ears should mp4 to mp3 converter not in a position to hear and then makes use of complex algorithms to scale back the file dimension. This then allows you to get tons of of songs on to a CD and it additionally has opened up a brand new market over the internet - the obtain market as download instances have been considerably lowered.
    Step four: In Windows, click the drop-down menu within the upper proper-hand corner and select the Common Audio Format” choice — represented by the black music be aware — from the ensuing listing of options. Afterward, choose MP3 Audio” from the drop-down menu, select your save location for the ensuing file(s), and regulate the audio bitrate and pattern bitrate below Audio Choices” in the backside-proper nook. Also, be sure that the audio channel is about to 2,” unless you want to go old-faculty mono.
    Obtain videos from video sites. Apart from MP4 format, the Converter also helps a number of well-liked video formats like MPEG, MOV, WMV or AVI etc. It could extract MP3 from video codecs. MP3 is a standard title for MPEG-1 and MPEG-2. It's an audio coding format for digital audio that uses a type of lossy information compression. It's common for shopper audio storage and streaming.
    Feature: Be part of video recordsdata. Capability to add customized metadata to the output files by the user. Very less video websites are supported for downloading videos. The app can convert a number of information concurrently in a batch, saving them in a ZIP archive to hurry up downloading.
    In the course of the encoding job, you can check out a progress bar on the current and all information, accomplished proportion, velocity, elapsed and remaining time, source and destination folder, along with a log file. Plus, you'll be able to open the output directory or clear the log file.
    The audio processing device takes up a low-to-moderate amount of system sources, includes a temporary assist file for novices, supports keyboard shortcuts, quickly finishes a activity and manages to keep mp4 to mp3 a good sound quality. We've not come throughout any issues during our exams and highly advocate MP4 to MP3 Converter to all customers.
    The MP3 format is a lossy format. That signifies that an MP3 file does not include 100% of the unique audio information. As an alternative, MP3 files use perceptual coding. In other phrases, that means it removes the knowledge that your ear does not discover thereby making the file smaller. The reason lossy formats are used over UNCOOKED is that RAW audio files are too large to travel over the web at any great velocity. Through the use of lossy formats it permits even dial up customers to obtain mp3 recordsdata at an affordable velocity. UNCOOKED file formats typically require 176,000 bytes per second in comparison with a lossy format which requires 17,600. The distinction is huge and so are the download times.

วันที่สมัคร
    Sep 2019
    โพส

ค่าปกติ What Is M4B File Format

I have this M4B audio book that I needed to transform to MP3 so I can play it on my Android cellphone. The output recordsdata like M4B to MP3, WMA, WAV, AAC, AC3, OGG, and many others created by the programme can even playback on your Galaxy S2, HTC Titan, HTC Radar, Galaxy Word m4b2mp3 converter, Torch 9810, Xperia Arc S, Optimus 3D, Galaxy Ace, HTC Wildfire S/Need HD/Sensation, iPhone 4, Sony Tablet S, Sony Pill P, Transformer, Galaxy Note, Galaxy Tab 10.1, Motorola Xoom, iPad 2 Apple TV, PSP, BlackBerry, Artistic Zen, iRiver, Zune, Palm for Mac OS.
    For those who simply want to hearken to the audiobooks on the go with none further re-encoding, you may just set up the correct model of VLC media player. MP3 Audio Recorder - File excessive-high quality music or low-bitrate audio streams straight m4b to mp3 online into compressed sound recordsdata. This AudioBook Converter supports batch conversion, so you possibly can choose more than one Audiobook or all. TunePat M4P to MP3 Convertercan preserve MP3 ID3 tag, containing Artist title, Track title, 12 months and Genre of the present audio file.
    Macsome Audio E book Converter bypasses DRM by recording the DRM M4B audiobooks in the background silently, while at similar time saving the recorded audiobooks in a more standard format like MP3, WAV. M4b may be protected, however would not need to be. Many (software) players actually can play them just after renaming m4b to m4a. The software is straightforward to make use of even by much less skilled customers and we have not come throughout any points, thus we can suggest Free M4A to MP3 Converter to everyone.
    Up to now, MP3 has been the most popular format on the planet, but Apple's iTunes is catching up rapidly with their M4A/AAC music because of the astounding gross sales volumes of their multimedia devices and the recognition of their online music distribution services. This then lets you get a whole bunch of songs on to a CD and it also has opened up a new market over the internet - the obtain market as obtain instances have been considerably reduced.
    After converting iTunes M4B audio books to MP3 recordsdata, you are free to play them on any gadget you want. MP3 is among the most popular digital audio formats on the earth and is compatible with most, if not all, gamers and devices. After that, you can transfer them to your MP3 player and revel in them in your MP3 player, cell telephones, Windows Media Player and other transportable gamers without any restriction. In case your recordsdata are already in M4A format fairly than MP3, all you have to do is rename the extension to M4B. As I discussed previously, however, strive renaming theM4B file toM4A, a trick that is very usually successful, no less than for non-DRM protected M4B audio books. An MP3 file that's created using the mid-range bit fee setting of 128 kbit/s will end in a file that's sometimes about 1/10th the scale of the CD file created from the unique audio supply.

วันที่สมัคร
    Sep 2019
    โพส

ค่าปกติ Merge Mp3 Files Into One (ONLINE,without Any Software program) 2016

Xilisoft Video Joiner 2 is a superb video becoming a member of and merging software which can help you to affix and merge movies in multiple codecs into one new video file. However, mp3wrap is not precisely the right tool to simply mix multiple MP3s into one "clear" file. Rather than using ID3, it truly inserts its personal custom data format in amongst the MP3 frames (the "wrap" part), which causes points with playback, significantly on iTunes and iPods. Although the file will play again advantageous should you just allow them to run from begin to end (as a result of players will skip these is arbitrary non-MPEG bytes) the file length and bitrate will be reported incorrectly, which breaks seeking. Also, mp3wrap will wipe out all of your ID3 metadata, including cover artwork, and fail to update the VBR header with the proper file length.
    1. Click on "FILE" or "URL" button to modify native file or online file. Click "Select file" button to pick out a file on your laptop or enter an internet file URL. The audio format may be WAV , WMA , MP3 , OGG , AAC , AU , FLAC , M4A , MKA , AIFF , OPUS or RA Audio file dimension could be as much as 200M.
    I'm slowly getting the hang out of the video editing software VirtualDub. I recently ran into troubles with music for a video. The video had a playtime of 14 minutes which meant that I needed to merge multiple audio files to succeed in that taking part in time. I first tried my luck by merging mp3 recordsdata and loading them into VirtualDub, but mp3 merger online that turned out to be problematic due to error messages (error initializing audio stream compression). After some investigating I found out that wav was a significantly better and accepted format than mp3. The duty was clear now. Discover a program that may merge mp3 files (the supply format of the music) and save the merged single audio file as wav.
    Per the other feedback, I used the "direct obtain" to avoid the additional, non-compulsory, software that Cnet supplies by clicking the "Obtain" field. It is unfair to seek advice from those packages as "malware", since they are benign and non-obligatory, and don't have anything to do with Merge MP3.
    Some audio tracks in video are RIFF-wavs, I don't know if it makes difference for VirtualDub, but it is massive distinction in size between uncompressed and compressed wavs. Display a picture embedded into the MP3 information. I tested the finalmp3 file and it is what I'm expected, but I must make sure that above command picks files in there ascending sequence.
    Merge as many information as you like - no limitations by measurement, size, or quantity. The resulting file may also be split back into its part components utilizing the mp3splt software - mp3wrap provides information to the IDv3 remark to allow this. Added "File Information" box, displaying MPEG data (bit rate, sampling fee, sound size, and so on.), ID3v1 tag information and ID3v2 tag info.
    Does exactly the one factor it must do perfectly. My project involved attempting to merge 4 dozen or so tracks, so as, from every folder so each folder constituted one observe, with every folder representing about an hours price of fabric. I expected to be able to do this easily in Audacity and was very, very wrong; it would've taken a half hour every in Audacity. With this instrument, I only needed to Select All in each folder and drag & drop them. They landed in the identical order and took lower than 20 seconds to finish every. Solely 20 seconds. I was anticipating flaws at such pace and found none; it worked completely on my telephone. Once the information are dragged & dropped into the software, you simply Choose All once more and choose Merge from the file options. You'll be able to even enter metadata to boot.

วันที่สมัคร
    Sep 2019
    โพส

ค่าปกติ Free Online Audio Converter

Hewbo Free Audio Converter may help you change all videos and audios to MP3, MP2, OGG, WMA, WAV, AAC, AC3, AU, MMF, M4A for free. To import the MP3 files, you need to use both the drag and drop methodology, or you can click on the Add Recordsdata” possibility, browse the recordsdata you need and import them into this system. For Mac, you can even apply the drag and drop procedure, or you can go to File” then click Load Media Files”, browse for the MP3 file and add it to this system. As soon as the information are added, you will be able to see them in the primary window.
    Our Free online audio converter help you convert your audio MP2 extension file to MP3 format easy and quick simply Upload your MP2 file and then choose MP3 from conversion listing, after the conversion is completed you'll be able to download the transformed audio file instantly or by electronic mail.
    Convert music information to the common MP3 format on your LAPTOP, Mac, cell phone, pill, or any MP3 player. Get MP3 sound of top quality, up to 320 KBps. The output MP3 songs might be appropriate with any device: iPhone, iPad, Zune, Samsung Galaxy, Nokia Lumia, HTC Need, SanDisk Sansa, Walkman, Huawei, Xiaomi, and many others.
    Select your information and add them. will convert them immediately. The app is straightforward to make use of: add the unique file, select your required format and quality, and download the output file to your laptop. A free on-line app that converts audio recordsdata for you. The app helps all formats, processes your information rapidly, and does not require installation.
    Simply do not forget that the MP2 audio we use is definitely MPEG1 Layer 2 and MP3's are actually MPEG1 Layer 3 audio recordsdata. Yeah, 224k MP2 is only a bit below 192k MP3 in the audio stakes. It convert mp3 to mp2 online is while you go to ACC you can halve the bitrate and still obtain the identical quality as MP2.
    They're much larger making them cumbersome for a standard particular person used. They are used in broadcasting, radio and transmitting audio recordsdata. MP2 is the usual audio format used within the MHP standard for set-top containers. Click on "Add" button to load your video files.
    MP2 audio does not supply as good compression as MP3 audio, though it has higher error correction so is commonly used for transmission. Subsequently to get similar sound quality it's important to up the bitrate. Yes, a 224kbps MP2 is similar to a 192kbps MP3 file. The very best convert mp3 to mp2 online quality comes from ACC (advanced audio coding) which is twice as good as MP2, therefore a 128k ACC file (what's at present out there for download on the Apple iTunes site) is similar as a 256k MP2 audio file, but only occupies half the file dimension.

วันที่สมัคร
    Sep 2019
    ที่ตั้ง
    Czech Republic
    โพส

ค่าปกติ Free Download And Software Opinions

CD Ripper, Audio Converter, Metadata Editor, and Disc Burner. Free Audio Converter permits you to convert information to totally different output codecs in your Home windows laptop, so you may play them via varied other applications and gadgets. No matter why it's worthwhile to make the conversion, this software offers you the instruments you'll want to finish off the method quickly.
    Output options: By means of this program, you'll be able to convert recordsdata to MP3, M4A, FLAC, ALAC, AMR, WAV, WMA, and several more. You can too select the output quality, with choices including Unique, LAME Insane, LAME Extreme, LAME Normal, High High quality, and Previous Standard, among others.
    Probably the most stable, quickest, and complete multi format audio file converter. SUPER can appear intimidating however it's solely as a result http://www.magicaudiotools.com of the program shows a number of advanced choices by default. The TREMENDOUS audio converter is definitely really easy to use.
    VSDC Free Audio Converter has a tabbed interface that is uncomplicated to understand and is not cluttered with pointless buttons. M4A and MP3 recordsdata to your on-line iTunes library. Every format is provided with a profile equipment and a preset editor. You'll be able to create new presets, delete and edit the old ones, and modify the audio converter settings and parameters.
    Rip audio from CDs in perfect digital high quality. Convert and encode audio information. Edit metadata of audio files. Burn audio CDs. Burn MP3 and data discs. EZ CD Audio Converter is the most quickest, easy-to-use, and comprehensive multi-format audio device obtainable.
    Audio file converter tools are also helpful in case your favourite music app in your telephone or pill does not help the format that a new music you downloaded is in. An audio converter can convert that obscure format right into a format that your app supports.
    I'm dismayed to see CNET persevering with to endorse and disseminate software which they've been informed by reviewers again and again is corrupt and corrupting. Clearly our warnings are neither learn nor checked nor believed. So, since we're not taken critically, lads: here is the drill. (1) Run a full system scan on a new computer. Load whatever anti-virus software you want (I use AVG and Avast) however you'll want to include too Malware Bytes and - say - Spyhunter. (2) Obtain something from DVD Videosoft. The full Free Studio caboodle for those who like. (3) Run a full scan once more.
    fre:ac offers full assist for the Unicode character set. That approach it will possibly deal with not solely Latin scripts, but in addition Japanese, Cyrillic, Arabic or Indian. In the event you like music from all over the world, you may tag your files accurately.

วันที่สมัคร
    Sep 2019
    โพส

ค่าปกติ Merge

You would need another program to combine MP3s. In the decrease right nook you could possibly find the button. Or simply merely test the audio information you want to merge, right-click merge mp3 free on and choose Merge All Information. I have to merge twoflv files. They've exactly the identical traits (I downloaded them as two elements of a 15 min long single video from youtube - now I want once more the original video).
    Now you can select quite a lot of separators from the Select a separator or enter one drop-down menu. Press the Combine all recordsdata button, sort in a file title for the merged text document and click on Save. Then you'll be able to open your newly combined text document, with separators included, as beneath.
    Open this system file. Observe the onscreen guide to put in Movavi Video Editor in your computer. After the setup course of is accomplished, this system will open automatically. Change the worth merge mp3 free to the quantity of silence you need to add. Many CDs put two seconds of silence between tracks. Click "OK" to generate the amount of silence you set on the location that you placed your cursor.
    To add extra recordsdata to the first 2, as a substitute of clicking "Save all" as above, as a substitute choose "Edit...Select all", "Edit...copy", then open your 3rd file, paste, and save all. A lot merge mp3 free of instruments- like the beforehand reviewed Mp3 Merge - can be a part of multiple mp3 recordsdata into a single mp3 file that incorporates all audio of all recordsdata joined within the process.
    Nevertheless, mp3wrap isn't exactly the appropriate device to just mix a number of MP3s into one "clean" file. Reasonably than utilizing ID3, it actually inserts its own customized knowledge format in amongst the MP3 frames (the "wrap" half), which causes points with playback, notably on iTunes and iPods. Though the file will play again fine if you just let them run from start to end (as a result of gamers will skip these is arbitrary non-MPEG bytes) the file duration and bitrate can be reported incorrectly, which breaks searching for. Also, mp3wrap will wipe out all your ID3 metadata, together with cover artwork, and fail to update the VBR header with the proper file length.
    System File Checker is a helpful device included with Windows that enables you scan for and restore corruptions in Windows system files (together with those related to merge ). If System File Checker finds an issue with your EXE or different important system file, it'll attempt to switch the problematic files robotically.

วันที่สมัคร
    Sep 2019
    โพส

ค่าปกติ MP3 Cutter Joiner Free Free MP3 Cutter Software And Free Audio Joiner Software

MP3 has become a standard format for listening to, or modifying, varied audio and music files. To our approval, MP3 Cutter Joiner Free can be part of a number of audio recordsdata which had different bitrates. It labored very quick and the joining process was done almost instantly. It is no drawback to play the newly created audio file by media players. We highly recommend this software program to those who need to pay attention to at least one enormous audio file that comprises all of your favorite songs with out pauses.
    Free MP3 Cutter Joiner is a free and helpful MP3 joiner and cutter software in your LAPTOP. With the help of this freeware you'll be able to be a part of or merge multiple mp3 information collectively merge mp3 online into one massive mp3 file without decreasing the quality of the mp3 files. It is a light-weight software and is easy to use.
    Transfer your cursor to the tip of the monitor in the new undertaking. Scroll all the way to the right in the new venture to find the tip of the first monitor you pasted. Click on a spot in the new blank audio observe at the end the place there aren't any waves, indicating silence.
    Next is go to the editor and highlight the part of the tune that you just want to merge then hit the Edit button adopted by Copy. After which move to the succeeding monitor, on the boards editor transfer the cursor on the merge mp3 online finish of the track and press Edit>Paste. Repeat this course of till all the mp3 information that you just want to merge for you venture is completed.
    MP3 Cutter Joiner Free gives an necessary functionality for somebody with a big collection of data or tapes, who records these in absence, then needs to chop the resultant recordings into tracks to protect on CDs or join them into an enormous file.
    Merge MP3 is a free and handy mp3 joiner software for your COMPUTER. With the assistance of this freeware you'll be able to easily be a part of or merge multiple mp3 information collectively to make a single giant mp3 file. It is a lightweight software program. You possibly can tryout this freeware if you want to quickly and simply join your mp3 recordsdata.
    Open Programs and Features by clicking the Start button. You possibly can break up an MP3 monitor using any number of packages. The first to spring to thoughts is QuickTime Professional. Open the lengthy MP3, select solely the world you want, copy, paste it in a brand new participant and save it. Repeat for all "segments".
    MP3 Cutter Joiner Free is a free and handy MP3 joiner software program in your LAPTOP. With the assistance of this freeware you can simply be a part of or merge a number of MP3 audio information to make a single large MP3 file. Throughout set up this freeware additionally provides you the option to put in some junk adware or useless software in your PC. So it's essential click on Decline” button to not set up these extra software in your pc.
    I'm not completely understanding the part of your question about "observe indications," but merging MP3 files and eradicating silence is a chunk of cake with Audacity. It's open-supply freeware, out there at sourceforge and elsewhere, for Home windows, Mac and Linux. You just import and add the MP3 files in succession to the timeline. They show as waveforms, with amplitude indicating quantity. You cut out the silence (the flat traces), drag the clips along with the mouse, and export a single file.
    By default, all the imported MP3 audio information are checked to be merged into one, if you wish to merge all of the added MP3 information into one, simply click on "Merge" button. If you happen to only need to merge among the MP3 recordsdata, please make certain to uncheck the file which you do not need to combine.

วันที่สมัคร
    Sep 2019
    ที่ตั้ง
    United Kingdom
    โพส

ค่าปกติ Mix Songs With Movavi

Songs for seeds, named "Finest Youngsters' Music Class” by New York Magazine and Most Magical Music Class” by Purple Tricycle, is a rockin' program that is brought to you by apple seeds. On the lookout for the best MP3 joiner for Home windows or Mac OS that may enable you merge multiple MP3 information into one? You've got landed in the correct place! Movavi Video Editor is a multifunctional yet easy-to-use software program program that can assist you with a wide range of different video and audio modifying duties like trimming files, including effects and transitions, and, after all, combining a number of audio recordsdata into one. Simply obtain the app in your COMPUTER or Mac and comply with our information to learn to merge songs together using Movavi Video Editor.
    While you be part of songs in iTunes, the songs play together - one after the other - even in case you've shuffled all of the songs on your list. Additionally, the songs all the time travel together, that means that in case you load one of many songs to one of your Apple devices, you additionally robotically load the other song. Provoke one of these pairing by choosing each of the songs from your iTunes music record.
    When you've got just a few little MP3 files that you just want to splice and be part of, then utilizing a free online music editor is a much better idea. You do not have to put in any software program and since it can save you the project online, you possibly can edit it from anywhere on any laptop.
    The "Media Browser" is a set of your songs from iTunes, photographs on your computer, etc. You will be able to merge songs of different codecs into one and access them everytime you want. With the help of this mergence, you will expertise seamless streaming online of songs.
    Copy the second track. After creating your new audio observe, open the window for the second music and repeat the selection and duplicate course of. Click on your new playlist and prepare the tracks in the join songs desired order by dragging their icons up or down. 1) Press Play (or the area button) to start the music you will have dragged onto the loop.

วันที่สมัคร
    Sep 2019
    ที่ตั้ง
    India
    โพส

ค่าปกติ Merge Audio

When you have more than one audio monitor that it's worthwhile to splice collectively, try this tutorial. I wish to merge audiobook files into very giant information, however lots of the utilities do not seem to update the file size properly in the header so that as you play again the merged file, the participant can't maintain observe of it is place appropriately. (eg. The participant tells me I'm 2 minutes in to the monitor when I would possibly actually be 2 minutes into the third merged file - perhaps 2 hours and two minutes to the overall mp3 file.) This means that you may't cue again to the place you left-off if you happen to cease the playback.
    We just saw the best way to overlap 2 songs, now let's transfer portions of songs instantly after each other. In Step 4 we mentioned how you could really like Juicy J's verses on songs and want to create a compilation of his best verses. We discovered how one can cut tracks, move tracks, etc. Now let's put those expertise together to create a mix of completely different songs.
    There are legitimate reasons to mix or be part of tracks in your iTunes library. When you've got any stay Grateful Lifeless recordings, you realize that, with only a couple of exceptions, China Cat Sunflower” always segues into I Know You Rider.” And if in case you have Be Bop Deluxe's Modern Music, you recognize that the six tracks of the Fashionable Music Suite” are meant to circulate seamlessly as though they were one lengthy observe.
    Hearken to the whole mission. Before you finalize your venture, give the whole thing a hear to ensure it sounds good. Guantee combine songs that nothing is chosen and click on the Play button to listen to the entire thing. You can then return and make spacing and fading adjustments primarily based on what you hear.
    This guide will show the right way to use multiple options of Garageband so as to particularly create a mega-mixture of your favourite songs, rap verses, etc. So - iTunes teams songs beneath an "Album" if their Album Name and Artist match - but, in an Album the place all of the artists are completely different, you find yourself with a distinct Album per Artist.
    Copy the second music. After creating your new audio monitor, open the window for the second track and repeat the selection and duplicate process. Word: You too combine songs can move parts of a observe by selecting and dragging it into both an empty monitor or just shifting it right to create area.
    Other notable features embrace ID3 tag enhancing, pause detection, batch file processing, auto-division of tracks by time value, and automatic filename and tag creation when splitting tracks. Copy all the music and the exported playlist to the brand new laptop. In iTunes, Choose File > Library > Import Playlist, select the file, and iTunes will recreate the playlist.

วันที่สมัคร
    Sep 2019
    ที่ตั้ง
    Uruguay
    โพส

ค่าปกติ Obtain Mehrere Mp3 Dateien Zu Einer Zusammenfügen Freeware

Brother Business-Drucker kaufen und bis zu CHF 500.- Cashback erhalten. Um störende Passagen in Liedern zu entfernen, empfiehlt sich ein Tool wie mp3DirectCut 2.23. Bei einigen Radiostationen sagt ein Sprecher den nächsten Song an oder Sie hören Werbung. Der mit übertragene MP3-Tag ändert sich in dieser Zeit nicht. Damit schneiden Sie MP3-Dateien genau und ohne Verlust. Für die deutschsprachige Oberfläche gehen Sie auf "Settings, Configuration, Operation" und stellen hier "Deutsch" ein.
    Du willst MP3s zerteilen und dabei nicht erst ein Programm auf deinem Laptop installieren? Dann wird dir gefallen, denn damit brauchst Du nur eine Webseite besuchen, dort die Datei angeben und schon kannst Du diese direkt im Browser schneiden. Die Klangqualität bleibt dabei völlig unangetastet.
    Der Lautstärkeverlauf (die sogenannte Wellenform) wird angezeigt, damit Du siehst, wo sich laute und leise Stellen, Übergänge und dergleichen mehr befinden. Nun grenzt Du mit den beiden dreieckigen Schiebereglern den Bereich ein, der übrig bleiben soll. Dann nur noch auf »Cut« klicken, den Speicherort bestimmen und fertig.
    Unter Windows läuft mp3DirectCut ganz standardmäßig per Installation. Auf Linux-Rechnern kann man das Schnittprogramm auch einsetzen - dafür benötigt man jedoch die Emulator-Software program Wine Für Aufnahme und Wiedergabe von MP3s und AAC-Dateien braucht man außerdem die passenden Codecs - "MP3-ACM" für MP3 und "" für AAC.
    Free MP3 Cutter Joiner ist ein leicht zu bedienendes MP3-Instrument, das sich besonders für Anwender ohne Kenntnisse in der Audiobearbeitung eignet; allerdings entsprechend auch nur sehr rudimentär Einstellungsmöglichkeiten bietet. Die Crossfade-Funktion ermöglicht es Ihnen, Lieder so miteinander zu verbinden, dass sie fließend ineinander übergehen.
    Mp3splt ist für den Normalverbraucher nichtmal installierbar, habe es drei Stunden versucht und bekam immer nur irgendwelche "Error"-Meldungen. Diese Variante bietet sich vor allem für „Gelegenheitstäter an, die nur hin und wieder Musik schneiden wollen, beispielsweise für eine Mix mp3 dateien zusammenfügen freeware deutsch-CD oder um ein Pattern aus einem Music zu extrahieren.